Online gambling should be fair. And while this requires players to behave honestly and without malicious intent, it is the responsibility of casinos to take all necessary measures to ensure that players can enjoy the game in fair and safe conditions.
Definition of fair casinos
A “fair casino” is an online casino that:
- pays out all legitimate winnings;
- does not include unfair terms in its terms and conditions;
- does not resort to deceptive practices to cheat players;
- prevents access from restricted countries (does not allow players from certain countries to create an account or play) and only grants bonuses to those players who can use them.
Even casinos with fair rules and a good approach to gambling can engage in dubious practices for players. In some cases, players may ignore certain rules and inadvertently break them, even though the rules are fair in opinion. That is why casinos should ensure compliance with all rules through the use of technological means to prevent players from unintentionally getting into trouble.
Definition of fair and safe casinos
Fair and safe casinos are those that meet all the criteria of “fair and safe casinos” and have also implemented measures that prevent players from accidentally breaking the rules or doing something that harms their own interests.
Therefore, “fair and safe casinos” should prevent players from violating the general terms and conditions, bonus terms and conditions, or any other rules that could jeopardise the money they have in their account. In particular, “fair and safe” casinos should:
- ensure compliance with maximum bet amount limitations, restricted games, and other bonus conditions;
- warn players that they are about to do something that could be detrimental to them (such as accepting a bonus that could void the winnings of the previous bonus);
- check for multiple accounts when creating an account (we suggest checking the database for a combination of the new player’s name and date of birth and displaying a warning if any results are found; we will discuss this in more detail below).
Fair casinos work only with trusted software providers in the field of gambling. Among the best certified developers are:
NetEnt is not the biggest, but one of the most powerful companies on the market of online gambling and in the field of software development for online gambling.
Microgaming is one of the oldest and largest companies in the gaming industry. This company is the founder of the eCOGRA agency.
Endorphina is a young company, but already quite popular as a slots producer. It has a unique random number generator (RNG).
Ezugi is one of the leaders in the organisation of live dealer games.
Amatic is a representative of the developers of classic machines that do not lose their grip.
It should be noted that “fair and safe” casinos take extra measures to protect their players. They have fantastic service and treat the players honestly.